Our company is led by a team of experts who are highly passionate about data security.
DESMOND HK HSU
Chief Executive Officer & Founder
Desmond founded Fast And Safe Technology in 2001.
● He has a degree in Electrical and Computer System Engineering from Monash University. Desmond has 25 years of experience designing electronic products, 17 years for the security industry.
● Desmond started his career as a Product Engineer with Seagate, a US hard disk manufacturer.
● He then moved to Temic Telefunken, a German semiconductor manufacturer as the Sales and Application Manager.
● Desmond was also the General Manager of a Hong Kong based company which designs telecom products.
ALEX YK KOT
● Alex has more than 28 years of experience in the electronics industry, holding several executive roles in reliability engineering, project management and business development.
● He started his career at ASTEC – a power electronics company, and is currently the General Manager of Speedy-Tech Electronics Ltd Singapore.
● Alex obtained his degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering from The University of Birmingham in England and an MBA from the Warwick Business School.
Director of Communications and Corporate Affairs
● Jean started out her career as a producer at a production house, and moved on to do Communications and Branding at IDA (now know as IMDA), Channel promotions and programming at Mediacorp’s Channel 5, and headed the publicity team at the Singapore International Film Festival.
● She has a strong background in communications, branding, internal communications, strategic planning, events and project management.
● Jean graduated from the National University of Singapore with second upper-class Honours in Social Sciences. She was also an English major.
We consult with a team of experts from diverse industries.
DR DAVID BT TAN Patent Advisor
● Dr David Tan left National University of Singapore (NUS) to head the Technology Development Department at Singtel in 1996. There he managed technology programmes including ADSL and video-on-demand.
● In 2000, Dr Tan joined Mediacorp as VP for technology and business development. He was also the CTO for 1-Net, a Mediacorp subsidiary.
● From 2004 to 2006, Dr Tan headed NUS Venture Support, a unit which incubates and funds many start-ups from NUS.
● Dr David Tan received his Ph.D. from Cambridge University in 1987.
PROFESSOR ROBERT HJ DENG Technology Advisor
● Professor Robert Deng received his Ph.D. from the Illinois Institute of Technology, USA, in 1985. He was Principal Scientist and Manager, Infocomm Security Department, Institute for Infocomm Research.
● He has 26 patents, and more than 150 technical publications in the fields of computer networks, network security and information security.
● Professor Deng is a Professor in the School of Information Systems at the Singapore Management University.
DR JOE GP QIAO Technology Advisor
● Dr Joe G Qiao co-founded Fast And Safe Technology with Desmond Hsu in 2001.
● He was the security and cryptography Project Manager at Kent Ridge Digital Lab., the research institute of Singapore A*STAR.
● Dr Qiao did his post-doctoral research at the National University of Singapore, where he worked on the efficient implementation of cryptographic algorithms.
● He obtained his Ph.D. from the Chinese Academy of Science in 1993.
TENG FAI HO Business Advisor
● Teng Fai has more than 23 years of experience in the financial services sector.
● He started his career as an equities analyst in Nikko Securities in Tokyo, Japan before moving onto roles in investment advisory and subsequently up to senior roles in relationship management in private banking while working at Merrill Lynch, HSBC and DBS in Singapore.
● He graduated from International Christian University in Tokyo Japan with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Economics.
SAM SH LIM Business Advisor
● Sam has more than 20 years marketing and business development experience.
● He started his career as a product engineer with Texas Instruments, a US semiconductor manufacturer.
● He is now the Director of the famous Singapore brand noodle, KOKA, selling to all countries of the worldwide market.
● Sam obtained his degree in Electrical and Computer System Engineering, as well as MBA from Monash University Australia in 1992.